STEERING COMMITTEE FOR THE CONDUCT OF SN CONFEDERATON MEETIN

Read and Post All general Topics Here

STEERING COMMITTEE FOR THE CONDUCT OF SN CONFEDERATON MEETIN

Postby gopu » Tue May 08, 2012 8:06 am

Dear All,

STEERING COMMITTEE FOR THE CONDUCT OF SN CONFEDERATON MEETING.

It has been decided to constitute a Steering Committee (SC) for the smooth conduct of the national meeting for setting up Sree Narayana Confederation.

The first sitting of the SC is scheduled for June 17, 2012 in New Delhi. The SC will comprise one office-bearer / representative from each SN Association (hereafter will be termed as ‘Member Unit’). So, I request all organisations to forward the name and contact details of your nominee into the SC which will decide how to conduct the program in Bhopal in September.

Mr V Asokan (SN Kendra, Delhi), Mr. V K Mohammed (President of SN Samajam, Bhilai), Mr T K Sadanandan (Secretary of SN Mission, Bhopal), Mr K Suresh (Secretary of SN Cultural Samithi, Lucknow), Mr Viswanathan (Secretary of SN Guru Samajam, Kota, Rajasthan), Mr Sarasan, (President of SN Samithi, Navasari, Gujarat), Mr Sasidharan (Presidnet of Gurudharma Pracharanasabha, Noida), Dr M Viswanathan (President of SNG Samajam, Faridabad), Mr Soman (former president of SN Guru Sangham, Nassik), Mr Mohan, President of SN Cultural Mission, Shillong, Adv Harish Kumar, President of SN Mission, Coimbatore, Mr Rajendra Babu, President of SNECS, Hyderabad, Mr K V Mani, Secretary of SN Seva Sangham, Kolkata, Mr Reghunatha Panicker, President of SNG Memorial Society, Goa, Mr Reghunandan, Secretary of SN Samithi, Pune, and KC Rajan, President of SN Samithi, Bangalore have agreed to attend the SC meeting.

The organisations functioning in countries outside of India can also become members of the SC. They can share their views by email, or through tele-conference or video- conference. Facilities will be arranged provided they so desire.

If any honorable member of any organisation voluntarily decides to associate with the SC, he/she will also be wholeheartedly welcomed. Please write your suggestions and opinions.

ABOUT SN NEWS FLASH

Please note that the information disseminated by this email is accessed by all Sree Narayana Organisations in India and in USA, UK, KUWAIT and UAE. To my knowledge, the News Flash is read by more than 10,000 people all over the world.

Within seconds, one news item is reaching our organisations from Goa to Shillong, and from Jalandhar to Kanyakumari, and to 10 overseas associations. Only news related to Sree Narayana Associations will be flashed.

So I request everybody to intimate me the programs being conducted in each unit, and the news, if any, so that I can pass it on to all our members, which will ultimately help us for our unity.

One more thing, just to increase the number of readers, I need the email ids of all the members. News Flash is the best way to apprise all associations and their members a news item or an information concerning SN Institutions/Associations.

This is a time, a chance for a Great Service.

LET US ALL UNITE FOR A NOBLE CAUSE

PEETHAMBARAN KUNNATHOOR

(national coordinator for sn confederation)
Thanks
Gopu

[email protected]

"ഇല്ല ജാതിയിലൊന്നുണ്ടോ, വല്ലതും ഭേദമോര്‍ക്കുകില്‍, ചൊല്ലേറും വ്യക്തിഭാഗത്തി-, ലല്ലോ ഭേദമിരുന്നിടൂ."
--------- ശ്രീനാരായണഗുരു---------

Malayalam Fun|SreeNarayanaGuru|AMIE Study
gopu
Site Advisor

Return to Post your General Questions, Queries and information here