Get Introduced yourself

Postby rajkumar6682 » Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:41 pm

hi
i am a new member to this fourm. my name is rajkumar. i am working in NI college of egg, Kumracoil K.k.DIST Tamil nadu .my nagative place is Thuckalay.
rajkumar6682

Re: new member

Postby praveen » Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:30 pm

Hi rajakumar,
Welcome to our Forum
Thanks,
Praveen
Gurudevan.Info

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Work from Home | Malayalam Fun | AMIE Students | Technical Discussion
praveen
Site Admin

for getting free by laws & browshers

Postby jayan b balan » Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:14 pm

in the name of guru,
i am jayan b balan.SNDP BR NO 952,EDAPPARIYARAM ,ELANTHOOR,PATHANAMTHITTA,NR SNDP H.S,A,HOUSE NAME,NANDANAM,EDAPPARIYARAM PO,ELANTHOOR,PATHANAMTHITTA-689643,KERALA,INDIA,A WORKER OF SHAGHA,MY CELL NO 9447900091,[email protected]
jayan b balan

Postby gopu » Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:36 pm

Hi Jayan,

hearty welcomes .....to gurudevan.info
expecting very much contibution from you. :)
gopu
Site Advisor

Postby praveen » Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:55 pm

Hi Welcome to Gurudevan.info Discussion Board...
Thanks,
Praveen
Gurudevan.Info

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Work from Home | Malayalam Fun | AMIE Students | Technical Discussion
praveen
Site Admin

Postby mvjinan » Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:07 pm

Hai,

This is Jinan , I am from AVA Productions , we are producing the movie Yugapurushan I was simply serching the site to collect more information about GURU for making a Brochure for our Movie and come across this forum . I am very happy to see the photos and write up on the Movie.

we are not making this movie to make any profit , only because of the commitment we are comming out with such a high budget and leading stars . I request all members to advice me how we can make this movie a History , so as the new generation can understand guru and his vision.

MV Jinan
mvjinan

Postby gopu » Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:20 pm

Jinan

very very happy to meet you.
first of all welcome to gurudevan.info & a heary congrat's to become part of the movi. The movi have a high importance in this century especilly about sree narayanaguru. Surely guru's blessings will always with you.

Already the director did a very good study about gurudevan for year's.\what all are the information we provided throuhg our website is only limited about sree narayana gurudevan, but we will promise you we can help from our side and we will try to get more informations from other source also.
we are also expecting your valuable suggestions and contributions.
Thanks
Gopu

[email protected]

"ഇല്ല ജാതിയിലൊന്നുണ്ടോ, വല്ലതും ഭേദമോര്‍ക്കുകില്‍, ചൊല്ലേറും വ്യക്തിഭാഗത്തി-, ലല്ലോ ഭേദമിരുന്നിടൂ."
--------- ശ്രീനാരായണഗുരു---------

Malayalam Fun|SreeNarayanaGuru|AMIE Study
gopu
Site Advisor

Postby P Vijay » Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:19 pm

Hi All, I found this forum recently and am a great admirer of our great Guru and the lineage of disciples like Nataraja Guru, Guru NCY and Muni Narayana Prasad. Also i like the works of G Balakrishnan Nair Sir who has interpreted the works of Guru in a very simplified version.

Hope we can discuss some of these teachings and the various interpretations of these masters and enrich our lives!

Happy New year to all!!

Pravin
P Vijay

Postby gopu » Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:39 pm

P Vijay wrote:Hi All, I found this forum recently and am a great admirer of our great Guru and the lineage of disciples like Nataraja Guru, Guru NCY and Muni Narayana Prasad. Also i like the works of G Balakrishnan Nair Sir who has interpreted the works of Guru in a very simplified version.

Hope we can discuss some of these teachings and the various interpretations of these masters and enrich our lives!

Happy New year to all!!

Pravin

Welcome Vijay to gurudevan.info. With pleasure we will discuss the teaching's and the various interpretations of guru's disciples..
Thanks
Gopu

[email protected]

"ഇല്ല ജാതിയിലൊന്നുണ്ടോ, വല്ലതും ഭേദമോര്‍ക്കുകില്‍, ചൊല്ലേറും വ്യക്തിഭാഗത്തി-, ലല്ലോ ഭേദമിരുന്നിടൂ."
--------- ശ്രീനാരായണഗുരു---------

Malayalam Fun|SreeNarayanaGuru|AMIE Study
gopu
Site Advisor

Postby prasadjbp » Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:37 pm

good suggestion

പൊരുതു ജയിപ്പതസാദ്ധ്യമൊന്നിനോടൊ-
ന്നൊരു മതവും പൊരുതലൊടുങ്ങുവീല
പരമതവാദിയിതോര്‍ത്തിടാതെ പാഴേ
പൊരുതു പൊലിഞ്ഞിടുമെന്ന ബുദ്ധി വേണം.

....ആത്മോപദേശശതകം.....ശ്രീനാരായണഗുരു