DATE OF SN NATIONAL CONVENTION RE-SCHEDULED.

Read and Post All general Topics Here

Postby gopu » Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:27 pm

The SN Mission in Bhopal has requested us to postpone the first national convention of the representatives of S N Associations from the Month of May to the Month of September because of extreme hot weather in May and June, followed by incessant heavy rains in July in Madhya Pradesh.

Since both the climatic conditions may disrupt all the programs, we have reached the conclusion that September is the safest period for the convention, which will have participation from all the states in the country.

Another reason they pointed out is that Malayalees from North India are moving to their home towns in Kerala during this hot season on account of school vacation and will be back after two Months time. This is also a factor considered for the postponement of the Convention.

So, I think, we have enough time to discuss everything, especially the by-law, and I may be able to visit the remaining organizations in the country.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW YOUR OPINIONS AND SUGGESTIONS REGARDING THE NEW DECISION.

LET US ALL UNITE FOR A NOBLE CAUSE.

PEETHAMBARAN KUNNATHOOR

(for sn confederation)

Email < [email protected] >
Thanks
Gopu

[email protected]

"ഇല്ല ജാതിയിലൊന്നുണ്ടോ, വല്ലതും ഭേദമോര്‍ക്കുകില്‍, ചൊല്ലേറും വ്യക്തിഭാഗത്തി-, ലല്ലോ ഭേദമിരുന്നിടൂ."
--------- ശ്രീനാരായണഗുരു---------

Malayalam Fun|SreeNarayanaGuru|AMIE Study
gopu
Site Advisor

Return to Post your General Questions, Queries and information here