Confederation of all the Sree Narayana Organisations

Read and Post All general Topics Here

Postby gopu » Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:10 pm

==================================

ANNOUNCEMENT
=============

The first meeting of the office-bearers of all Sree Narayana Organisations and Institutions working outside the territory of Kerala will be held in Bhopal in the third week of May, it is planned.

Sree Narayana Mission Bhopal has wholeheartedly agreed to provide all facilities for the first meeting of the National Confederation.

The meeting will discuss the bye-law, procedure of registration, place of office and HQ , and future activities. If it is felt that amendment is required in the bye-law, that will also be included in the agenda.

For the arrangement of the program, I am visiting the place in the end of this Month, and from there to Bhilai, Indore, Jabalpur and Lucknow. The second trip is to Raipur, Jagadalpur and Ranchi.

I have contacted SN organisations from Jalandhar in the north to Kanyakumari in the south, and from Goa in the west to Shillong in the east, besides Andaman. Every body is in high spirits with regard to the new concept. Some encouraging letters are coming from US also.

I wouldl like to inform you that the SN Dharma Pracharana Sabha in Noida has agreed to provide facilities for the Head Quarters office for National Confederation in New Delhi.

In my efforts I have contacted all the organisations working in the country. The message was also conveyed to the SNDP units functioning outside Kerala.

I seek support from all to complete the mission. We need a national body. The bye-law will be forwarded to all organisations for discussion and amendment before the meeting is held. Anybody can send suggestions to be incorporated in the bye-law.

Please pass this message to all.

Regards

Peethambaran Kunnathoor, Chennai

(9381340200)
Thanks
Gopu

[email protected]

"ഇല്ല ജാതിയിലൊന്നുണ്ടോ, വല്ലതും ഭേദമോര്‍ക്കുകില്‍, ചൊല്ലേറും വ്യക്തിഭാഗത്തി-, ലല്ലോ ഭേദമിരുന്നിടൂ."
--------- ശ്രീനാരായണഗുരു---------

Malayalam Fun|SreeNarayanaGuru|AMIE Study
gopu
Site Advisor

Return to Post your General Questions, Queries and information here