A helping hand for an artist..

A helping hand for an artist..

Postby jiths » Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:35 pm

Hello fellow followers of Gurudevan..

I am going to tell you abt a guy, whom i met recently. He is a very different Gurudevan follower. He is an artist living in Kannur. He is very interested in drawing life like pictures of Gurudevan, and he is mainly concentrating on Gurudevan only. He is of course a different person. Even though he creates wonders with colours, he is living a not so well life. He is not able to reach to the right people who are interested in Gurudevan and his works, except some very few native people.He is not even thinking to sell his pictures to people outside Thalassery, his native place. So I decided to help him as much as i can.
I hope that here I can get to see lots of very sincere followers of Sree Narayana Guru and of course his principles. If you can help him please help him. He needs promotion for his Gurudevan pictures. If you are interested in buying them or referring some people, it will be a great help to him, i guess. You can directly contact him in this no. 09746093093

In my best knowledge, the price range starts from Rs 500/- and above.
If you have any doubts, then at least leave a comment here , so that i can reply here for him.

thank you in advance. :)
jiths

Re: A helping hand for an artist..

Postby gopu » Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:23 am

Hi Jiths,

Thanks for comming and posting in gurudevan.info. Welcome !!

Its very Happy to here that such kind of dedicated peoples are here and blessed with drawing skills, in the same very sad to here that he is not balanced in his life. dont he have any other profession ?, if not then he have to get attention of people to his works. why dont he put a Stall in shivagiri ? ,at the time of shivagiri piligrimage.Because lacs of people are gathering there from all parts of kerala and Outside,Such kind of good works will sell like any thing. Refering to some persons wont help him much.If he is not aware about this please inform him about this.If he needs to know , how to get a stall in shivagiri, i can provide him those information.

Please let me know incase of any queries.
gopu
Site Advisor

Postby jiths » Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:10 am

thank you..

wel as a matter of fact, he is not intersted in going out a sell his art works. Thats why i decided to help him by giving some publicity. I guess, he doesnt like publicity in a large scale as well.
His only profession is painting. He is alos doing some flux board works and portraits.

Well, thank you for your kind suggestion. I will let him know abt this.
jiths

Postby jiths » Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:27 am

isn't the pilgrimage over? so he has to wait anothr year..right??
jiths

Postby gopu » Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:27 pm

jiths wrote:thank you..

wel as a matter of fact, he is not intersted in going out a sell his art works. Thats why i decided to help him by giving some publicity. I guess, he doesnt like publicity in a large scale as well.
His only profession is painting. He is alos doing some flux board works and portraits.

Well, thank you for your kind suggestion. I will let him know abt this.

Am not telling about publicity, if he is facing financial problems and painting is his profession, then he have choose these kind of ways. If he is a good painter then people will give works to him. For that he have to come to the middle of people first. Nobody will come to him.
gopu
Site Advisor

Postby gopu » Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:29 pm

jiths wrote:isn't the pilgrimage over? so he has to wait anothr year..right??

yes piligrimage is over !!
gopu
Site Advisor

Postby jiths » Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:12 am

thank u for the response...
jiths

A New Website for Sree Narayana Guru Mandiram

Postby Sree Narayana Guru Mandiram » Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:20 pm

A new website has been launched for Sree Narayana Guru Mandiram Vepery, Chennai.
Kindly check it and let me know your valuable comments.
http://www.sngmandiramvepery.org/
Sree Narayana Guru Mandiram

Re: A New Website for Sree Narayana Guru Mandiram

Postby gopu » Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:47 pm

Sree Narayana Guru Mandiram wrote:A new website has been launched for Sree Narayana Guru Mandiram Vepery, Chennai.
Kindly check it and let me know your valuable comments.
http://www.sngmandiramvepery.org/

The website looks very good and very good work, much apprieciated, and one request is, its nice if you guys can change the photo of guru you posted in the front page, it looks some thing bad.
gopu
Site Advisor

Excellent site ! Great work ! Cheers ! 55

Postby aminigync » Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:01 pm

I found this site using google.com. And i want to thank you for your work. You have done really excellent site. Great work, great site! Cheers!

Sorry for offtopic
aminigync

Next

Return to For all guest